Friday, December 28, 2012

Zoya Blaze

Hi loves & Happy Friday! I can't believe it's the weekend already. I am so glad I don't have to go back to work until the 7th! I will be enjoying my time off, that is for sure! Today is going to be a relatively lazy day, although I'm probably going to hit up a Chapters and buy the Lauren Conrad Style & Beauty books today.

I picked up Zoya Blaze after a recent trip to my local salon to get my eyebrows done. They have a massive Zoya core display and usually get the new collections quite quickly, I think they'll be my new go-to spot for Zoya's on the future. Blaze is a red-pink jelly scattered holographic polish and it is to die for. I wore this and even though it was dark/or in indoors, the holographic particles could still be seen somewhat and I got compliments and questions about it left, right & centre! This is 3 coats, although if I had been more careful it could possibly have been 2. Sadly I had to take this indoors as sun seems to be hard to come by these past few days.





I can't wait to wear this again. It had awesome wear time, after I paired it with the Zoya Anchor base coat, it was 5 days, no chips, just minimal tip wear!

Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...