Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snowmen

Happy Sunday! Only 2 more sleeps until Santa comes! Yesterday my boyfriend "forced" me to help him finish his Christmas shopping. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it definitely reminded me why I like to get mine done early!

It snowed a teensy bit here over Friday night, but I'm still holding out hope for some more snow to make it a real white Christmas, so in that vein, here is my offering to the snow gods, in lieu of a snow dance! The base is Sally Hansen Blue Away with the snowman & snowflakes stamped with Konad special polish in White and Bundle Monster Plate 318 & 319!


If you have snow, I'm jealous..and if you don't want any...well pray to the snow gods that it lasts from the 24th-28th or something ;)

Have a great Sunday! Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! And while I hope for some snow Christmas Eve, I don't want it for travelling to see family on Christmas Day or Boxing Day. After then....snow away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and again I wish I was skilled at stamping, because there are so many great designs out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...