Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringing In 2013

Happy Monday & Happy last day of 2012! I am going to be heading up to where my boyfriend lives and so it will be relatively quiet. We might go out to the local bar, but we're not sure.

Since I'm wearing black/white/gold, I wanted a manicure to match, but I wanted something simple. Shockingly, I didn't want any glitter, I know, what is this world coming to. So I have Cult Nails Nevermore as a base, with China Glaze Passion on the tips & dotted on my ring fingers.




I hope you all have a fantastic evening & can't wait to see what 2013 brings.

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...