Saturday, December 22, 2012

Red, White & Green

Happy Saturday Lovelies! I'm officially on Christmas Vacation, since schools around here are on break until January 7th, aka I am unemployed until then! Oh well! My boyfriend is home for a week, and on Monday my sister Katy will be home for 5 days, I am so happy!

Red, white & green is the traditional Christmas colour scheme we use in my house (with a little gold) but this year my mom changed it up and it's lime green & copper. I missed our " traditional" colours, so I decided to do a manicure to reflect those colours. I used a stamp that's been catching my eye from Bundle Monster plate 319, stamped with Zoya Sooki over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and my ring finger is China Glaze Glittering Garland.



I wish I had re-done the red stamp, it was a little messy, but its such a cool pattern. It will definitely be used again!

Thanks for reading & I hope you all have lovely Saturday's (even if they're filled with some last minute shopping!)

<3

2 comments:

  1. Wow very eye catching! The stamp looks great in red and I love your green accent nail. Have a fab time with your family xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...