Saturday, December 8, 2012

Red & Green

Hi everyone, Happy Saturday! I am finishing decorating the rest of my house today & I am so excited. I finished all my Christmas shopping on Thursday & I've even wrapped most of my presents SO, I'm all ready for the fun Christmas to begin!

Last weekend when I went to visit my boyfriend, I woke up on Saturday & I was all " YAY It's December!" and so, I figured that called for some form of Christmas-y manicure. This one is fairly simple, but I love these two colours and I just HAD to use them. China Glaze Jolly Holly and China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I love how they look together and it made me so happy every time I looked at my nails!




So simple, yet, So Christmas-y! I love it!

Hope you all have a fantastic Saturday <3

3 comments:

  1. Love this mani! Jolly Holly is so pretty. I really need to wear it soon. I don't have Ruby Pumps but I should definitely add it to my collection. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...