Sunday, December 30, 2012

Post Christmas Spam

Hello lovely readers!

I know I've been absent for the past few Sundays, but wow, Elizabeth has some of the best nails and some really adorably Christmas-themed ones!

So I've been very busy lately, my job is open lunches during the holidays so I was working a lot of split shifts and not wearing a whole lot of nail polishes, but I promise that will change!

I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas, or at least an amazing holiday filled with lots of friends and family!

I have a few quick pictures of manicures to show you that I wore over the last week PLUS I received a HELMER! Yes!!! :) My boyfriend's mother was AMAZING and got me a red one!! Yay!

Just some pre-Christmas nails :) (instagram-style) ALL China Glaze

Terrible shot but Golden Gun by OPI, New Years Eve polish for sure!

Present Nails for Christmas Eve

Essie's Ruby Slippers over NYC Lincoln Park with white striper

LOVED this combo

Pretty Helmer :)

Loving the organization, but almost every drawer is half full :S Need a new one soon!
Just a quick post to show you all what I've been up to! Hope you have the most amazing New Years and I will see you in 2013! <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...