Monday, December 3, 2012

Palette Cleanser Before Christmas

Hi and Happy Monday. Yay, it's December! I'm not sure if you're all aware, but I am a little Christmas obsessed. Every year I beg my parents to turn on the Christmas lights early in November, and decorate before the middle of December but I rarely ever am successful. However, my parents have promised me that  as of December 1st, Christmas lights will go on & because my family Holiday party is early in December, decorating will be earlier than normal! (Sorry, I am obsessed!)

So, it's been pretty dreary and about a week ago, I was at a loss of what to put on my nails. I was bored of everything I owned, and was all *bleh* about life. So, I decided a palette cleanser was in order. After talking to Kirsten about all my moodiness, she suggested Essie Chinchilly, which I didn't own, but Revlon Stormy seemed to suffice.


This is fairly simple, but be prepared, I'll be attempting to spam you with holiday nails and overload your senses with Christmas for the rest of the month!

Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...