Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

Hi loves! Merry Christmas, I hope everyone is all ready for tomorrow! I'm getting ready to go to my traditional Christmas Eve church service and then spend time with my family, eating food, drinking & watching some traditional Christmas movies (I Love Lucy, Charlie Brown's Christmas, Frosty, etc).

For Christmas Eve, I wanted something a little sparkly, but not too over the top. I painted my nails with a base of China Glaze Holly Jolly, stamped the trees with China Glaze Passion, then fished some hex glitters out of my Milani Gems to top each of the trees & then topped all my nails with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.



I love this. I hope you all a fantastic Christmas.

Love you all & Merry Christmas <3


1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...