Thursday, December 27, 2012

Last Couple of Christmas Manicures

Hi my lovelies! Happy Thursday! How was everyone's Christmas? I hope you all enjoyed your day on Tuesday, with family and the like. I went Boxing Day Shopping for the first time ever yesterday and it was ok. Not  terribly busy, but I definitely didn't get any massive deals. I did plan out some future purchases and now I definitely have to work a lot in January to buy all this.

So, I have 2 last Christmas manicures for you. The first one I wore to my family Christmas party, it's a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, stamped with BM plates and China Glaze Passion.


My other manicure is fingers alternating in Dr. Remedy's Revive Ruby Red and China Glaze Jolly Holly, stamped with konad m78 & China Glaze Passion. It smudged a bit on my pinkie & ring, but oh well!



Well, I hope you all can take today off to enjoy & relax!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. Both manicures are beautiful. I went sale shopping too. It was crazy busy but worth it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold is gorgeous with the candies image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both, but I'm thinking the gold candies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...