Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jade Vermelho Surreal

Hi loves! I can't believe it's almost the end of 2012 already! I feel that these past few months have gone by so quickly! I'm excited for the year to come, I have a lot of things I want to work on with myself, and hopefully I will get it all done.

I've shown Jade Vermelho Surreal as a base to a fancy stamping design, and in indoor lighting, but I was able to capture all it's glory in some fleeting winter sunlight. I'm not going to say anything more, just show you some drool-worthy pictures.





Om, nom, nom.

Thanks for reading, having a fantastic Saturday loves <3

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful :). Makes all the difference outside in the sun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not normally a 'red polish person' but this is just absolutely gorgeous. Must. Acquire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have nothing like it in over 1500 bottles (not counting any dupes) that I have...it's on my list to get my paws on this pretty soon! I have never seen a red holo ever until this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...