Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holo Holidays

Hi & Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope you're all getting into the Christmas spirit the closer we get to Christmas! I am, we put up my tree yesterday & we're decorating it tomorrow, which is usually the highlight of my season.

I received my jade holos at the end of the summer, and I've been dying to wear them, but fall/winter isn't so sunny out. But I decided oh well, what the heck, wear them anyways! Vermelho Surreal is a gorgeous deep red linear holo. It looks a  lot more subdued under my daylight lamps but MAN, it's so pretty. I stamped over top of it with China Glaze Passion and BM 314.




I know holographics aren't typical holiday polishes but the kindergarten class I taught thought they were awesome.

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a pattern on a Christmas Ornament! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful :). I love that filigree stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous mani! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Your manicure it's so lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...