Monday, December 10, 2012

Green and Gold French Manicure

Hi loves & Happy Monday! Is it beginning to feel like Christmas to you guys yet? Saturday my mom & I decorated my whole house, and then Sunday we picked up our Christmas tree and baked a bunch of cookies in preparation for an upcoming Christmas party, so even though it was a homebody weekend, I am so pleased!

I've been wanting to do a french manicure for awhile now, because my nails are so long, and every once and a while I just crave french manicures. I dug through my Helmer in search for some Christmas-appropriate colours! I came up with Ulta Green with Envy, (which is such a gorgeous deep green shimmer, I really need to wear it more often!) and China Glaze Passion, my go-to gold! I mixed it up by doing 3 fingers in gold, with green tips (you can't see my thumb, but it is gold!) and 2 fingers green with gold tips! Lots of my elementary students thought it was cute!




I loved this look, I'll probably do it again sometime this month, it's so cute!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Now I want to try this out, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gold shade!!! Will have to keep a look out for China Glaze Passion :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get your tip line so even and straight?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...