Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Essie Set in Stones

Hi my loves! Happy Wednesday! I'm so happy, last night my mom and I started to decorate for Christmas and tonight we're going to a local (well, sort of local) Christmas Parade. It's put on by farmers, they decorate their tractors, farm equipment, make floats, it's so fun & my 2 young cousins love it!

If you haven't heard about my boyfriend, he lives 3 hours away, which is very annoying sometimes and I often get a little depressed that he is so far away. After the last time he came home to visit, I got a little sad..so I obviously bought some nail polish to cheer myself up! I have been eyeing Essie Set in Stones for a while, and obviously glitter was just calling me to fit my depression. I sponged Essie Set in Stones on top of Essie Going Incognito. Loveeee <3





This definitely helped my mood, and started to get me feeling festive!

Thanks for reading loves <3

8 comments:

  1. love love... it is so so amazing combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I like the glitter tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably my favorite mani you've done in a while! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous green. I haven't seen it before but I love it. The sponged tips compliment it perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...