Friday, December 14, 2012

Blue & Silver Snowflakes

Happy Friday! I am so looking forward to this weekend! I'm having a family Holiday party and I can't wait. Mostly to see my family, but partly because I have been baking/cooking all week and I FINALLY get to eat it! Woohoo!

So, back when I was entering the Nail Polish Canada Holiday Nail Art contest, I was struggling to think of a "creative" snowflake image, and I searched through all my BM plates and could not find anything I liked. Then I saw Anutka posted a manicure using BM plate 13 and I told her that when I first saw that image, I didn't see snowflakes at all, but now that everyone is wearing it as snowflakes, I can't for the life of me remember what I thought it was. ANYWAYS, long story aside, I wore it stamped over Zoya Ibiza, a beautiful glowy indigo blue. <3333



I am definitely going to use this stamp more, even my mom loved it. She *almost* let me convince her to stamp her nails with it..but it's a little too flashy for her.

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. I love the placement of these flakes - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp too. Perfect for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamping, and I need to try these snowflakes for myself too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...