Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Snakeskin

Hello Sunday Readers!

This weekend I've been spending time with my family as today is my Mom's birthday and last Tuesday was my younger brother's birthday. As well we also got a family portrait taken...lots of family fun this weekend!

I went for a subtle manicure this weekend, using Rimmel's Grey Matter, stamping with the snakeskin print using Essie's Nothing Else Metals.

Topping it off I was trying out a new topcoat, so I used NYC's quick dry, In a New York Minute Top Coat. I liked it a lot! What a steal for $1.99!!

Photo time!


It's a little bit shiny, but yay for snakeskin

I would love to see the combo reversed
Hope you enjoyed this manicure! Happy Sunday everyone <3

6 comments:

  1. What a perfect manicure Katy, I love this pattern and the color combo is lovely :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! It's one of my favourite patterns! When I ordered the new BM plates I made sure to buy this one individually because I had to have it!

      Delete
  2. Snakeskin manis make my heart smile. I really like the colour combo also!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so in love with it!!

      Delete
  3. I love this!! What plate did you use for stamping? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...