Friday, November 9, 2012

Pink Lace

Hi loves! Wow, I can't believe it's November already. I have no idea where the time is flying! I even saw snow over the weekend, I am NOT prepared for that yet! This past weekend I was supposed to go to New Jersey/New York City, but due to the Hurricane, those plans were scrapped. Instead my mom and I went to London to see my sister, and my cousins! It was a really nice visit. We went and got our makeup done at the MAC store and went out for dinner on the Friday night, which was really fun! This upcoming weekend is my mom's birthday & we're getting a family photo done..yay?

This manicure is from the beginning of the month, sometime before Thanksgiving maybe? I'm not actually sure, I just found it floating around my computer! I tried to imitate one of the designs of the OPI Nail Apps (the one on the far right). I used OPI Mod About You, stamped with Bundle Monster 315, and then fishnet image from Konad m57, with Cult Nails Nevermore.



What do you think? I like how the paisley print looks under the fishnet, I'm going to have to wear this with different colours for sure!

Thanks for reading <3

9 comments:

  1. I love this! The layering is perfect and really looks like lace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love this colour combination! Looks beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and girly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this! That paisley print is on of my favourites in the BM set... great way to get more use out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooove this!!! Such a great combo! It actually looks like you added lace to your nails. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful. I love lace nails and yours are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first glance I thought this was real lace on your nails! Very clever technique. I definitely want to give it a try. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting combo of stamps! I'll probably recreate at some point :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...