Thursday, November 29, 2012

Mixed Manicure

Hi & Happy Thursday my loves! I hope everyone's week is going well. I spent yesterday at various doctor's offices, so yay for that being over.

I was feeling really bored and Marta always posts fun manicures on instagram, and the other day she posted one that just inspired me. It was her usual skittlette-style manicure, so I figured I'd try out the same. I used Cult Nails Nevermore, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, CN Nevermore to stamp with, and China Glaze I'm Not Lion.



I loved this manicure, I need more mixed manicures with some glitter, it definitely added to my good mood.

Also, please don't forget, check out the Nail Polish Canada Holiday Art contest, and VOTE! (and for me, if you like my manicure!)

7 comments:

  1. I love this mani. Just curious what is on your thumb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Marta had really given me a love for the skittlette mani. Yours looks awesome! I have done a couple on my blog as well. Please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Marta has given me a new appreciation for the skittlette mani too. Yours looks great! Good combination of polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always inspired by Marta too :). Your skittlette is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love Marta's skittlette manis! I have yet to try it myself, but I want to! Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the different themes you got goin on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...