Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jade Hypnose

Good morning & Happy Tuesday! How is everyone? My weekend was relatively uneventful, my boyfriend came home for a visit/for an interview so it was nice to spend some time with him!

So, many people have heard of/seen/bought the Jade Holographic polishes, yes? Well I thought I was never going to get mine, and then I did, I wore them..and I haven't posted on them :(. Jen, Kirsten & I ordered them from Brazil before they were in other e-tailers..which meant that it took a few months to be sent to Jen..who then had to send them to Kirsten in BC..and finally me. Don't get me wrong, they were definitely worth the wait, and now that I have them, I love them!

Hypnose is such a beautiful bright blue and the holographicness...om nom nom. Sadly I took all my photos in my lightbox, so the holographic amazingness is not as obvious, but still, they are fantastic.




I can't wait for sunny days, even sad winter sunlight, it is so pretty!


Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

  1. I think this is my most worn polish over the last few months. It's the perfect Detroit Lions color :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!!! Such a beautiful blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I've been wearing more holos in gray weather than in the bright summer sun...can't explain it other than I think the rainbows make my day in otherwise dull day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got it!! Now I need winter to get by fast! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...