Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hounds-tooth Stamping

Happy Sunday and Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all you lovely Americans :)

I spent Black Friday (well Thursday-Saturday) shopping in Michigan! Boy was it crazy but pretty fun! 
I thought I would have new polish to show you but I didn't purchase any! The only Ulta I went to was pretty cleared out :( Oh well!

I know this post is pretty late but I had painted my nails yesterday, only to have them chip at work :( Then today I rushed through this manicure and it didn't work out as I had planned, oh well.

I used two coats of Rapid Ruby by Rimmel, and stamped the Bundle Monster Hounds-tooth pattern with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White.

I was a little frustrated because first I dropped my cleanup brush in my acetone...then after letting my nails dry, some red still streaked into my pattern, and even though it had been a full 10 minutes after stamping, my topcoat still dragged some of the houndstooth pattern. Then right after I dented my right hand...which didn't come out perfectly. Needless to say I'm annoyed...and super frustrated.

Annoyingly streaky :(

It makes me feel like half the shot is blurry :(

The other side of my thumb was all streaked with red :(
Ya win some, ya lose some, and this one kinda sucked :( Oh well, I still love the pattern a LOT!
<3 Enjoy your Sundays.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mara! I love this pattern to death!

      Delete
  2. I hate when I get streaks in my stamping! ): It still looks great though, you can't really go wrong with hounds-tooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the worst!! Plus I waited for a full 10 minutes, who would've guessed it still streaked! UGH! But the hounds-tooth is super cute :)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I've been wanting to do a hounds-tooth mani sometime. Yours turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I feel it could have been so much better, but oh well! I will just have to try it again! :)

      Delete
  4. I love the color combo!! The red really makes it stand out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern and color combo is cute, too bad the white streaked :(.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...