Saturday, November 24, 2012

Early Holiday Nail Art

Happy Saturday everyone! It snowed here (a teensy tiny bit) over the weekend! It made me so excited. I went to a "Christmas in the Village" tree lighting over the weekend and it got me into the Christmas spirit.

I was kindly asked by Nail Polish Canada to enter their Holiday Nail Art Contest and the first week's theme is "snow". I love Nail Polish Canada, especially their large selection of image plates, they even carry the new Bundle Monster plates and I'm crossing my fingers they'll get the MASH ones too!

I used Sally Hansen Blue Away, sponged OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on top, then I layered China Glaze WhiteCap over top, and finally stamped the snowflakes with Konad plate m20, m59 and BM 14 with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep.



If you want to vote for me, or check out the other submissions (including the oh-so-talented Marta from Chit Chat Nails) then please go to the voting page! (and maybe vote for me?)

Thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. Really cute!

    Good luck in the contest, I'm going to check it out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I love blue and white together for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the gradient and silver snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look beautiful :). Definitely one for me to try soon. Good luck in the contest xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...