Saturday, November 17, 2012

A England Lady of the Lake

Morning Lovelies! I'm sorry I've been absent this week. I hope your week went well, mine was very uneventful. If you follow me on twitter you know that I've been sick all week, and on top of it, semi-unemployed, as our teachers are on a work-to-rule (sort of strike) action, which results in not a lot of supply work (boo!). So, all in all, a very uneventful week for me, filled with cold medicine & daytime TV.

Anyways, I was poring through some photos and found this little beauty that somehow got lost in my photo folders. I used A-England Lady of the Lake, a gorgeous purple holo, and a Bundle Monster stamp, which I stamped in sort of a gradient, stamping less of the pattern on each nail as I went along. Sadly I could only take indoor photographs but still you can see somewhat of the beauty of Lady of the Lake.


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday <3

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...