Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Turquoise & Glitter

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday loves! I've recently become obsessed with makeup, I just went out and bought a bunch of stuff, and I feel so intimidated to wear it! Especially, I have an obsession with red lipstick, but I'm terrified to wear it! Maybe if I don't get called into work this week I'll experiment a bit!

As part of our blogger meetup, I snagged a number of polishes when we swapped! One of them was Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe, a blue-turquoise holographic glitter. After seeing a picture of Marta's on her instagram, I was inspired to recreate her manicure. I used A-England Galahad & Beyond the Mistletoe, and the result was so eye-catching, I got distracted wayy too often!




My camera had such a hard time focusing on the glitter!

Sorry it's so short & sweet, thanks for reading loves <3

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love that you did two accent nails. Also, why are your nails so perfect?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with this mani! Galahad is going on my wish list immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorge gorgeous colour and gorgeous glitter accents. I would be distracted too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this look on you AND the AEngland blue is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...