Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Manicure

Happy Sunday everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

**EDIT** Unfortunately we had to remove the blogroll again as the malware warnings popped up again :( 

Sorry this is a bit late but I had no other time to write it! I'm at home today with my family and will be going to my grandmother's to enjoy some turkey dinner later! Yum!

I have a quick post for you this week! I used OPI's Royal Rajah Ruby, and then did a saran wrap sponging of China Glaze Riveting, Harvest Moon and Borghese Lira for a fall-like color scheme. The saran wrap didn't work as I had planned but I still enjoyed it :)
I don't have the best pictures as my iphone really doesn't work unless there is sunlight :(




All three colors really show through in this picture! Enjoy your weekend (and for those of us, enjoy your long weekend) <3

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! Gorgeous mani, perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...