Thursday, October 4, 2012

Raspberry Skittles

Hi loves! Sorry this post is late, I forgot to type one up last night, and I just got home from a half day of work. I had such wonderful grade 10's & 12's today. I love it when they're so nice and personable!

Marta gifted me with Barry M Raspberry, after I had commented to her what a beautiful colour it seemed to be. It is seriously gorgeous. It's a one-coater raspberry red creme and man, I love it. I decided to make my nails skittles, because I just couldn't decide on a design. I used Wet n Wild White & a dotting tool on my index (ignore the chip..we had an incident with a razor), konad white & a BM plate on my middle, Barry M Raspberry & Zoya Astra on my ring and then OPI You're a Pisa Work on my pink (and thumb!)



I love this colour, so far of my 2 Barry M's, I am loving that brand. I might have to get some more. Any recommendations?

Thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. Pretty, I love how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely cannot go wrong with a skittle mani. SO darn cute, and that colour is KILLER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love this manicure! Raspberry, jelly, glitter, dots... Perfect <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love this manicure! Raspberry, glitter, dots... Perfect <3!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...