Monday, October 15, 2012

Orange Gradient

Hola loves! Happy Monday. I had a pretty relaxing weekend, I hope you all did too. I went and saw Pitch Perfect on Saturday, it was actually a lot funnier than I expected. I laughed a lot. If you haven't seen it, I definitely suggest you do! Then Sunday I wasted my day watching Gilmore Girls, Season 2 to be exact.

So, I've seen all the fall manicures and colours floating around the internet, and so I figured I'd try something out, to join in on the fun. I always think that I want to try an orange coloured manicure..except that I own approximately 3 oranges..and only 1 is not a neon or a jelly. So, this gradient, is really not a gradient. I used China Glaze Sunworshipper, then sponged on Sephora by OPI Caliente Coral, and topped it with Nicole by OPI Freshly Squeezed. It's not really gradient-y...but I think it's still pretty?



What do you think? I should have stamped over this with some Halloween stamps...probably would have been more appropriate.

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I gotta pull out the oranges asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I want to see Pitch Perfect, it looks pretty funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! Looks gradient-y enough to me! I saw Hotel Transylvania last week and thought it was SO funny, I definitely will be buying that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...