Thursday, October 11, 2012

OPI Tease-y Does It & OPI Movin' Out: Layering Perfection

Hi my loves! It's Thursday, which is awesome! I love 4 day weeks, although I don't love that I am not working too much this week, but still! Also, did you know that TODAY THE VAMPIRE DIARIES is back on TV?! If you didn't, well you clearly don't follow me on twitter, since I've been fangirling like for months, but yeah. That is where I will be tonight, and if you want some enjoyment in listening to my incessant obsession, hop on twitter tomorrow night.

Anyways, this layering combination I have to show you today BLEW my mind, but really it blew my mind because my camera could capture it. It's OPI Tease-y Does It, followed by OPI Movin' Out..and yeah...I'll just show you pictures..




Look at that green flash! It only showed up sometimes, and at certain angles, but it's so beautiful!

If you have these 2 polishes, you MUST try them together, you will not regret it, I promise!

Thanks for reading <3

8 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...