Saturday, October 27, 2012

OPI Mad As A Hatter

Hi! It's Saturday and although it's super gross out right now (raining/attempting to turn into snow!) I am having a pretty good day! Today I'm going shopping and tomorrow I am going to a 65 person Baby Shower! Is that not a huge baby shower? Especially a 'before' baby shower? I hope it's fun!

Anyways, if you read my title you are probably like, "why all the talking Liz? Just show me the dang pictures!" So I will. Marta found a kijiji seller in her area who had SO many OPI polishes and Katy and I hustled on over & were able to snag our own bottles of MAAH. In these photos I put it over China Glaze Grape Pop because, well, I'm scared to wear it on it's own. I need to treasure this baby! Anyways, this is a bit photo-heavy, so most pictures will be after the jump!









Well, what do you think my dears? Anyone need a napkin to wipe up the drool?

Thanks for reading & I hope you have a fantastic weekend <3

8 comments:

  1. So lovely. I am scared to use mine, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's yucky here too! But this polish just brightens up the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awesome find! Love the combo you made :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mad as Hatter... mine is only a small bottle :( and it's gone missing :-o ! Hope I find it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so insanely jealous!! I still can't find it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! This looks great over Grape Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm scared to use mine too! It looks great over Grape Pop btw! Aren't kijiji polish finds amazing? I love lucking into polish there, I got my MAAH on kijiji too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...