Tuesday, October 23, 2012

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest

Happy Tuesday loves! I hope you all had wonderful weekends and we're closer towards the next one! I had a nice weekend with my boyfriend, except sadly I left my night guard at his house..and he lives 3 & 1/2 hours away..so he had to mail it to me. Thank goodness I left it at his house instead of losing it. I'd definitely be annoyed if I lost it.

Anyhow, I'm feeling a little uninspired in my posting these days. I got OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest from my love Kirsten awhile ago, because I could not find it ANYWHERE around me. I hastily stamped over it for my Thanksgiving dinner, and even though it was a bit sloppy to me, it got tons of compliments! I'll have to wear this one again for sure!



Sorry this was so short!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...