Monday, October 29, 2012

Mini Haul & Some Makeup

Hey lovelies! How was your weekend? I didn't do tons, I ended up going Rock-n-Bowl (Halloween themed) on Saturday & then went to a Halloween Party and played Champagne roulette, aka a mini roulette wheel with numbered shotglasses, and a select number had champagne, some had champagne mixed with rum/tequila/vodka, and some just had gross shots..including tequila & carrot shots (don't ask, I didn't make it).

So, this is a little behind but I have been hauling somewhat and actually most of it has been makeup. Here are some goodies I've gotten recently.

You've already seen OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, and then I ordered Enchanted Polish Vampire's Dessert, and Disco Barbie, and then FINALLY, after MONTHS of waiting, my beautiful Jade Holos. <33333




and then, this is a little off topic, but I also beautiful palette from TheBalm, the Shady Lady Vol.2. Would anyone want to see this polish swatched?






Hope you have a wonderful Monday, and all you on the East Coast, I hope you're staying safe in this Hurricane-like weather.

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous polishes and now all I can think is WHY DID I NOT ORDER THE RED JADE HOLO!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polishes, and yes swatches of the palette would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...