Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Nails

Happy Halloween loves! I hope you all have fun plans for this evening, and that all of you in the aftermath of Hurrican Sandy are safe & well. We're just getting bits of the storm here in Ontario, although tonight is supposed to be miserable. I've planned to have a nice fire, and watch both the Addam's Family movies (with Christina Ricci) and Hocus Pocus, aka the best Halloween movies.

My nails are a bit of a two for one today. I used a variety of bundle monster images to stamp with. The first nail is a gradient of Sephora for OPI Caliente Coral and Cult Nails Nevermore and stamped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. The second set is N.Y.C. Concrete Gray, with OPI Pirouette My Whistle on top, dotted with Caliente Coral and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow for colour and stamped with Nevermore.





3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like the second set of nails! They grey with the colored dots is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both but if I had to chose I would go for the grey. Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...