Sunday, October 21, 2012

Color Club Dots!

Happy Sunday lovely readers!!
What did you get up to this weekend? Anything interesting? I haven't done much yet but today is going to be a full day of errands!!

My manicure today, which I painted the blue on friday, dots on saturday, and has lasted looking virtually new still today, is an unnamed color club navy blue, so dark it almost looks black. If anyone can name it for me, let me know! Then I dotted it with Borghese Lira and Revlon Smoldering. All with Cult Nails Top coat

Onto the photos. No sunlight this week so, I had to make do with the OTT lamp.

So much darker than the bottle. Barely 2 coats


Some of the gold dragged in the TC :(


loving the dots!

Well there you have it, my weekend manicure, still going strong, I don't want to remove it yet...but just wait I will have a new set of Bundle Monster plates from www.nailpolishcanada.com by early next week! YAY!!!! Can't wait for the snakeskin plate! :)

4 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...