Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Breast Cancer Pink Wednesday

Hello Pink Wednesday Lovers!!

Yes, today, I am writing this post, and not Elizabeth. I believe I dream posted on Sunday...
ANYWAYS!! I have two lovely manicures for you this week. I had meant to post a pink manicure for Breast Cancer, as this is October, but I think it now coincides much better with a Pink Wednesday Post!

The first manicure is NYC Greenwich Village, 1 coat, and I topped it with NCLA West Hollywood It-Girl. I did two coats of this...loving this glitter...I have a feeling it would never be fully opaque but you could try!!
All topped with Cult Nails Wicked Fast

A little blurry, but the glitter is so pretty :)

no sunlight sadly :(

And for my second manicure, I used Essie A Crewed Interest, 2 coats, then sponged on Essie As Cute as a Button, and again NYC Greenwich Village, topping it off with a no name Icing glitter...to cover my shoddy gradient. Again topped off with Cult Nails Wicked Fast


Tried to use my OTT light to make it brighter




So! What does everyone think of my Pink Wednesday post? I know my gradient is a little too subtle...and I really suck at sponging...but I still loved the look!







3 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...