Monday, September 24, 2012

What Happens when a 7 year old Picks Out Your Manicure

Hi lovelies and Happy Monday. I hope you all had a good weekend. I just relaxed and tried to be productive with my time at home. I'm trying to compile a "25 Things To Do Before I Turn 25" list, which is turning out to be a lot hard (and a lot more ambitious) than I planned!

So, I babysat my 2 cousins a few weeks ago, they are 12 & 7, and my 7 year old cousin really likes nail polish. I usually paint her nails when she visits and she has even started getting nail polish as gifts! She asked me if she could pick out what colours I painted my nails, and I said yes. She LOVES my Helmer and I think she just wanted to look at my polishes individually. Eventually she picked China Glaze Platinum Silver, China Glaze Dorothy Who?, and China Glaze Liquid Leather. I was torn as to how to wear these three colours, and this is what I settled on (eventually).



My cousin approved of the look, even though she realized after the fact that she is not the world's biggest black nail polish fan!

Have you ever let someone else pick your manicure?

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Certainly is an unexpected, and very original, combination - but I have to say - they all go together!!! You have two basics (I treat metallics as neutrals) and a pop of colour - plus texture contrast- so it's a winner for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute! I actually like this combination! Good job, little cousin! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually a great combo! Good taste for a 7-year old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son loves to pick out polish for me to wear too! Your cousin has good taste :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...