Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Teal Ombre

Good morning & Happy Wednesday loves! I know it's officially fall now but I'm still playing catch up with some of my summer manicures. Plus I'm not really a let-a-season-dictate-your-colour-choices kind of person, so hopefully that's ok with all of you!

I've always wanted to try an ombre manicure but I always thought I didn't have the right polishes to try one. However, after staring at a dress in my closet/necklace I owned and then searching through my colour wheels, I found 5 pretties that I thought made an ombre. They're not exact, although they made me happy!

On my thumb I'm wearing Essie Going Incognito (ok so that one is more green than teal...), index is Misa Dirty Sexy Money, Middle is Essie Turquoise & Caicos, Ring is NOPI My Lifesaver and Pinky is Revlon Minted!




My dress looks blue in that photo but IRL I swear it's teal/green leaning!

What do you think? I know I'm late to the ombre bandwagon, but I kind of like it!

Thanks for reading <3

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm such a sucker for teal colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that is a fantastic ombre mani! Love the colors you chose, they work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your nail shape! I love the colours you used, so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I want to do an ombre mani, but I'm not sure I have the range of shades/colors I need. Hopefully someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I second Julie's comment on your nail shape...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally my cup of tea! The photos are great and the ombre look is still a favorite of mine :D
    Great shades !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ombre looking awesome! I still have summer mani's to post too...I'm sure they will still be surfacing in December...or February!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...