Saturday, September 29, 2012

Soft Gradient

It's Saturday! I hope everyone is out doing something fun. I'm not, I have to work, but oh well, such is life! Hopefully it's not too boring of a night, 8 hours go by slowly when I get assigned a job I don't like/is not busy! At least it's not nice outside, I hate missing the beautiful fall weather, I hope it lasts all next week & into Thanksgiving!

As some of you may have seen on twitter, I recently purchased some new OPI's, including My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I'm pretty sure I was one of the LAST people to own this polish & I don't know what took me so long! I also picked up OPI Mod About You, which is the soft pastel pink I have been craving, but somehow always neglected to buy. I also bought Pirouette My Whistle. These 3 looked so pretty sitting in my little untrieds caddy, so I decided to do a gradient with all 3! I used MBSW as the base, Mod About You sponged on top, then a coat of Pirouette My Whistle to add some sparkle!




I love how this looks, the grey tone of MBSW looks so beautiful and I think it adds to the soft-ness of the manicure.

What do you think? <3

Thanks for reading lovelies.

5 comments:

  1. This is super pretty!!! Hope work goes by quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the wait right! AND a great way to use a number of new shades all at once ;)
    Two thumbs up from me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...