Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ontario Blogger Meet Up


Good Morning lovelies & Happy Tuesday! I'm in a fantastic mood as I type this because I am officially a supply teacher, I will have my first job supplying a half day on Wednesday for a grade 1 french immersion class. It should be interesting, since I am only qualified to teach high school & I have no idea what the french immersion program is like but I am excited!

Moving on, this past Sunday I was involved in a little Ontario bloggers meet up in London with my sister (who guest-posts on Sundays), Marta from ChitChat Nails, Stephanie from Sincerely Stephanie, Karen from Nail Call, and Katie (and her sister) from Harlow & Co!

This is going to be a fairly lengthy post, so I put the rest of this under a cut!


We met in London to have lunch & then hang out/eat desserts & swap/talk polishes! We went to a little Greek restaurant for dinner :) We got a group shot, although we didn't think about having a group nail shot! I don't know how we missed this!

From left to right: Marta, Katy (my sister), Myself, Karen, Katie's sister Lisa , Katie & Stephanie!
After our tasty lunch we headed back to my sister's apartment to eat dessert & swap polishes! We all brought stuff to swap, so as you can see we just went a little crazy picking through each other's stuff!



Katie, from Harlow & Co brought us Harlow&Co tshirts, a bottle of Picture Polish Demter each AND button bracelets in addition to some random swap items! She is so sweet!

Here are all the goodies I nabbed from the communal pile:
Orly Bon Bon, OPI Canadian Maple Leaf, Mavala Sparkling Waters, Zoya Jules, China Glaze Wagon Trails, Sinful Colors Dream On, Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe, Picture Polish Demeter

Katie made us these bracelets, how pretty is it?!

And, the Harlow & Co Tshirt, Myself & then Katy in the shirt!




And finally, if you have made it this far, my nails from yesterday! I borrowed from Katy's stash so this is a gradient featuring Deborah Lippmann Believe and China Glaze Harvest Moon, then stamped with Cult Nails Nevermore and Bundle Monster plate!




If you made it this far, then you're awesome & you get a hug! This meet up was so awesome & I hope we can do it again, and more people will join in!

Thanks for reading loves <3

11 comments:

  1. Coming to claim my hug :)

    Yaay for this special post. I got to relive the Day again :)
    Also, your nails are AWESOME! I want to recreate this look. You came up with a really lovely design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your mani !Looks so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have joined in, this looked like such a fun day!! :) Too bad I'm all the way on the east coast, maybe next time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I would have loved to join in the fun and polish swapping!! I didn't know that there were many meet ups held in Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meet up was great!! Thank you for organizing most of it! And thanks to Katy for letting us "crash" at her place! I'm also hoping we can do it again and get other local bloggers in! Great Post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like SO much fun!!!!!
    I like your pick from the swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh I wish I could join you all.... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of it is so cool however, that tee is tremendous!!! Meet ups are soooo fun. And I can tell you all did have fun by the smiling faces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun!!! One more reason I need to move to Canada! Please adopt me =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh so fun!!!!! I want to do a polish meet up!!!!!! And I LOVE your nails!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...