Monday, September 10, 2012

Nails & Friendship

Hi loves! Sorry I have been MIA the last week, just had a super hectic week, wrapping up my last days at the factory and getting prepared for supplying! This past Sunday we had a little blogger meet-up in London, Ontario, which I'll share more about in another post.

A couple weeks ago, my friend Shaina came over to hang out and paint our nails! I always did mine during teacher's college & she enjoyed them, so I figured why not share my stash! She chose to use China Glaze Octa-gone Wild, and then taped over half and painted Cult Nails Nevermore! I also introduced her to the phenomenon known as the quick-dry top coat and I think she is hooked!

And, since we were painting our nails, I did a quick manicure with A-England Tristam and then konaded dots over it. Afterwards I regretted the dots, so I'll have to re-wear Tristam again, because it's so beautiful!



Hope you all have a fantastic Monday <3

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...