Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nail Swatching Spam!

Hello readers, and Happy Sunday!! Today I'm headed to a Jays game with my co-workers! So excited!

As Elizabeth had mentioned we had a lovely Ontario Blogger meet up, and I received WAY too many polishes from these generous ladies, who knew my stash has now grown to almost 200?!! (Thanks for counting/getting me to re-organize it)

Anyways I have quite a few polishes for you of various brands, so this is pretty picture heavy, and I will put them under the cut!!  Sorry that I didn't have too much sun during these :(




First up is KB Shimmer, Toucan Touch This, which is a crazy green polish. I should have layered it over white but I will next time...I really like this polish! So cute! This is 4 coats...again, next time over white!





Next up is China Glaze Trendsetter, 2 coats. I think this is an odd shade but I kind of really enjoy it? I'm not sure how well it looks with my skin tone but again, I like it?



Another China Glaze, this one called Hey Doll. I used two coats...I think this will be excellent to stamp over..



Again, another China Glaze called Drive In, an amazingly shiny red. I LOVE RED. Seriously, I have too many haha but it's never enough! This could have been 1 coat but I wanted to see it brighter, so 2 coats it is! Mmmm red.



Lastly I have Picture Polish Demeter, which was created with Katie from Harlow and Co. I LOVE this polish, it's beautiful. A purple-brown with some holographic flecks. mm mm good. I didn't have too much sun but I tried to bring out the glitter a bit!

Tried to blur and show the holo-ness. Pretty


The most sun I had...it's way better IRL
And there you have it! All of these pretty polishes are new to me and I couldn't be happier! And yet I have even more to show you!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) <3

8 comments:

  1. I'm wearing Drive In on my toes right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spam. Demeter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent swatches! I feel like we all walked away with way more then we brought! It was awesome :) and we'll have to do it again sometime soon! PS thanks for the cup cakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spam!! Drive In is absolutely gorgeous, I never even knew this color existed! Off to search for a place to buy it online =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Trendsetter! Looks great on you too :) And Demeter...wow. Love it! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the KBshimmer! The name on it is great too lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Demeter is gorgeous! There aren't enough brown sparkly polishes in my opinion! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...