Thursday, September 20, 2012

Harlow & Co Picture Polish Twin Post with Marta!

Hi loves & Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend, I have no idea where the week went, it literally flew by! Saturday I'm going out to look at cars with my dad, so I'm excited, but definitely nervous..it's such a big step!

Today I have a twin post for you with Marta from ChitChat Nails! I'm sure you all know Marta, if you don't, head on over to her blog, ChitChat Nails, or follow her on twitter OR follow her on Instagram, @martawarmuz (where she posts her nails & her seriously cute children!). Marta has become an awesome friend in blogging, and I like to think, in life, since she lives London, where my sister lives, so we get to see each other when I come to visit.

In our blogger meetup we had a few weekends ago, the amazing Katie from Harlow&Co gifted us with some serious swag, including her piCture pOlish creation, Demeter. This polish is BEAUTIFUL, described as a chocolate-brown holographic polish by Katie, it has a jelly-like finish to it, without being sheer. Marta describes this beauty as being "berry-chocolate" and even though I don't know what that means, it totally fits. I wanted to keep this manicure simple, because this polish was so pretty, so I stamped a small BM image from plate BM 05 and China Glaze passion.




Please don't forget to hop on over to Marta's blog & see what she come up with. I'm sure it's gorgeous! And if you don't already own Demeter, you can snag one at Katie's store, Harlow & Co!

Thanks for reading my loves <3

7 comments:

  1. That is pretty and so fall perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! How on earth have I not played with this polish yet? I love what you've done here with the half moon stamping. Great look!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love BOTH manis so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful polish and stamping!!! Very autumn appropriate!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for agreeing to do this post with me :D It was a real treat (and your kind words meant a lot to me).

    I love how this shade photographed for you! So lovely on you and you know I'm a sucker for half-moon stamping :D Gorgeous fall-appropriate look

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...