Thursday, September 27, 2012

Great Minds Think Alike

It's Thursday my dears! One more day until the weekend! I'm hoping to do some apple picking/enjoy the fall weather that's coming to my part of Ontario this weekend, so hopefully the weather stays nice!

So, about a month ago, on the Labour Day weekend, my street had a little potluck party and I'm only just getting around to posting my nails now. You might think they look a little familiar, since ironically, Marta posted this manicure the other day. When she tweeted it, I laughed so hard & had to share my manicure I had done about two weeks previous to her. What can I say, great minds think alike, right Marta?

I used China Glaze Manhunt, Wet n Wild White, and Cult Nails Nevermore to stamp with using konad plate m72.



I can't stress how much I love Manhunt, although after seeing all the photos of Nails Inc Baker Street floating around, I think I need that one too!

Happy Thursday lovelies & thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. oh it's funny, I also used this Konad design in black and over white a few days ago :D
    it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the coincidental shout out! I love this on you! I truly do think that these two need to be paired together.
    I may not have Manhunt but Baker Street is close enough and wow, we really do think alike! I LOVE IT!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...