Sunday, September 2, 2012

Essie Mirror Metallics!

Hey everyone! How is your Sunday?

Sorry for the late post but I was up late and woke up early to help with a move! I'm writing this from my phone so I have zero idea how the layout will turn out!

I have 2 Essie Mirror Metallics for you, No place like Chrome (silver) and Nothing else metals (purple). Both are awesome! I loveee chrome. An easy 2 coats, which was easy to use with minimal brush strokes, HOWEVER, as you can see in my nothing else metals swatch it chipped and flaked immediately!!
Any remedy for this? I had top coat and basecoat...

Now onto the swatches

1 comment:

  1. The polishes look so clean. A big problem with metallic polishes is for me the obvious brushstrokes, which are hard to find on your pictures. Well done Essie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...