Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dollish Polish Team Salvatore & Konad

Hi loves & Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a fantastic Long Weekend (if you had one that is!) and you're all ready to go back to school/kids to go back to school/back to work! I'm back at the factory this week, so I feel your pain!

I was craving some TVD in my life the other day, so I thought, what's better than watching re-runs? Well, nothing except the next season, BUT to fill the void in my life I decided to wear my precious Dollish Polish. I've already used this in several rings & earrings, but I haven't worn it on the blog yet (the horror!) I used Team Salvatore as an accent nail over Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, and on the other nails I used the stamp from BM 203 & Wet n Wild Black Creme!



 Just for fun, my manicure with my matching ring!
I really need to wear this over black, or red! I can't wait!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I have not hopped on the TVD bandwagon yet but when I do, I know I will be hooked =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is crazy-cool! Great nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what Team Salvadore means but I love the polish and I love the ring!!! holllllaaa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...