Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cult Nails Spam!

Hello loves!

As I sit here blogging, I'm waiting to meet some AMAZING blogging ladies from Ontario! My nails aren't painted yet EEK! The post I'm about to show you I painted on Saturday for the meet up and got destroyed at work so ahhhhh plan B!!!

Today I have Evil Queen and Time Traveler from Cult Nails, which I used my new Get It On and Wicked Fast base coat/top coat, also from Cult Nails! (I was really excited Elizabeth brought me these, YAY!)

Here are some pictures! And for those of you who are football fans, it's a slightly Patriots themed as that's my boyfriend's theme...and I think the colors are super pretty together :P I also stamped, and added Shine of the Times for some Nautical fun on my nails! 




What do you think? I'm still loving the nautical trend and these colors are perfect! <3 Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the nautical theme. These look great. Hope you had a fab day meeting up with fellow bloggers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! I so love nautical themed stuff haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...