Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cult Nails Princess

Hi loves & Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone's having a great week!

I recently had a little cult nails haul with my sister and one of the polishes I bought was Princess. This polish is so pretty and definitely one of the more unique blues in my collection. I paired it with Cult Nails Crusin' Nude and a bundle monster stamp with different accent nails on different fingers. I don't have a lot to say other than it's so pretty & this manicure was so nice and soothing after a summer of neons.



I definitely need to wear Princess again, it was on my toes for a long time, but it needs to make an appearance on my nails for sure!

Thanks for reading loves <3

3 comments:

  1. For some reason I keep resisting Princess!! Seriously all these swatches are going to break me soon! I love this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the nude accent nail with the stamping too =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...