Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cult Nails Charming

It's Saturday all! Happy Saturday! The weather is not very nice here these past few days and it looks like it isn't going to get any nicer! I think this means cozying up with some Starbucks & a few books!

In my recent Cult Nails order, I purchased Charming, thanks to Marta's beautiful swatches that convinced me I needed yet another purple shade. *Sidenote* I always want to call this one Princess and the blue Princess, Charming! Silly Liz! This is a beautiful purple with shimmer, that is definitely unique to my collection. I stamped it with konad plate M 63 and Cult Nails Nevermore. This manicure lasted about a week on my nails because I could not bear to take it off!




What do you think of this gorgeous purple shade. Even my mom liked it and she is wearing it on her toes (she is strictly a pale pink/shimmery orange kind of gal!)

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. I love this shade! I can't bring myself to pay the shipping on Cult polishes though.
    Love this stamp, such a cool Mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! The Prince looks lovely on your hand ;)
    The stamping is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...