Friday, September 28, 2012

Barry M Vivid Purple

Happpy Friday! Who is happy it's the weekend? I definitely am!

This beauty of a polish was given to me by Marta, and it's one of my first Barry M's! Vivid Purple is such a pretty deep amethyst colour, it has that "glow-from-within" feeling. I wanted to wear a manicure to match a shirt I wore one day so I stamped over it with BM 201 and Cult Nails Nevermore.




We all know purple is one of my favourite colours & this definitely has a special place in my Helmer. Thank you so much Marta *squishes*, it's so pretty!

Thanks for reading loves <3

4 comments:

  1. Ohh I love this shade!! Great stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squish* right back :)
    I am so happy that this shade has gone on to a good home. It looks lovely on you with this stamp especially :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...