Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nail Polish Jewelry

Hi loves & Happy Wednesday. I'm having a relaxed week, since I'm on-call and don't have any scheduled shifts.

A while ago I ordered some jewelry-making stuff, and only now am I getting around to posting what I've made! I haven't done any groundbreaking layering or stuff, but just things I think are pretty! It's going to be pretty picture heavy so more pictures/descriptions are after the jump!


The first ring I made was CrowsToes Absolum over a teal franken. I love this polish and it looks even better in ring form!



This one is Nfu Oh 51 over Orly Fowl Play. I tried to show off how it shifts to green/blue in the shade. So beautiful!





This is Dollish Polish Random Dancing over OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

Dollish Polish Team Salvatore over Sally Hansen Silver Sweep

Nfu Oh 61 & 65

And earrings: OPI Absolutely Alice, Nfu Oh 61 & Icing Tiger's Blood


*Whew*

Did you make it this far? You get a hug. Anyways, I LOVE making jewelry, I have had a few fail rings, but all in all, it's so fun and SO easy to do!

Thanks for reading loves <3

8 comments:

  1. so lovely , would like to try too. Where do you buy supplies ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my supplies from Esty, I just google the size of glass cabochon or ring blanks I wanted, or you can search on ebay! There are tons of sellers out there!

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous! I think I am going to try to make some rings for my friends for Christmas this year, I hope mine turn out as great as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I always think that I want to make nail polish jewelry and then I get lazy and just don't make it. So bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I seriously need to look into trying to make np jewelery. I love the DP Random Dancing over OPI LPAD combo... humm I own both of those... next mani?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really pretty. I would absolutely wear each of them but my favourite is the first one you made using CrowToes Absolum. Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...