Monday, August 20, 2012

Metallic Gradient

Hola lovelies! How was everyone's weekend? I went camping with my family, which was fun, until Sunday when I woke up with an impending migraine. It's still hiding in my brain, which is annoying, I wish it would either hit me, or go away, not sit around and annoy me *sigh*. But I did get called in to work Friday & Saturday so I will be making money this week, woohoo.

I joined the group Polish Days awhile back, and the August challenge was Olympic-themed nails, and I had this awesome gradient planned out, and then, I missed the deadline. *headesk* Fail Liz. But I figured I would show it to you anyways! I used China Glaze Passion, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and Revlon Gold Coin in the gradient. It's somewhat more subtle than I originally planned, but I still love it! Also, my nails were so much longer, I had a little break recently so you'll be seeing some short nails soon.



What do you all think of my gradient? I enjoyed how blingy it was.

Thanks for reading <3

5 comments:

  1. I love how subtle it is. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Subtle and blingtastic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen a metallic gradient before - it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...