Friday, August 3, 2012

Long Weekend Nails!

Hello lovely Sunday readers!


Happy long weekend to all you Canadians!
I've got a quick post for all of you today, my entry into Marta's dotting contest. Hopefully you all entered and I encourage you head over to her blog and vote for your favourite!!


I used 1 coat of Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude (I could've used two, some bald spots but they were covered up) and then I used Liquid Leather by China Glaze for the tips and the dots!! I love the look of this even if everything isn't perfect and even!! (I'm sure all your inner OCD's are HATING the fact that not all my flowers, dots etc. are even and perfect!)


loved the black tips

I wore this for 5 days!

mmm Candy

Hope you enjoyed my contest entry and I can't wait to see everyone else's! I spent the first day of my long weekend at a cottage, but I then had to work Satuday and Sunday, oh well, I'm ok with getting Stat Pay for the holiday ;) Until next week! <3





2 comments:

  1. Don't you love when a cute manicure last so long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manicure, so simple yet cute! And the pink shimmer in Cruisin' Nude pops beautifully in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...