Thursday, August 2, 2012

KBShimmer Watercolour

Hi loves, how is everyone doing. It is a super hot Thursday here, about 32 degrees Celsius which means it will be like 40 degrees inside the plant where I work. Yikes!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the KBShimmer polish I posted yesterday, because I have another beauty for you today from Harlow & Co! Watercolour is a beautiful polish, a blue base with purple, blue, pink and silver glitters in hexes and regular glitter and there's even some holographic silver glitter. It is really gorgeous. I layered this over 1 coat of Orly Blue Collar, although it could probably be opaque on it's own in 3-4 coats. This is 2 coats of Watercolour.




There is so much glitter packed in this bottle, and yet it doesn't feel like a massive glitter bomb on the nail. It's pretty awesome & I love the colour, so this one's another win for me!

Once again, Katie, from Harlow & Co will be restocking her KBShimmer shades on Saturday at 12pm EST, so run over there and check out what she has and prepare your wallet! You definitely need some of these beauties!

Thanks for reading loves and I hope to hear from you in the comments <3



*These polishes were provided to me to review. Please check my disclosure policy for any questions or concerns*

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with PassionForPolish "seriously beautiful".
    I can totally see this being a great combo (as an accent nail) with manhunt! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...